If you are passionate about teaching the powerful Sun Tzu's Rules that began with Sun Tzu, the Institute would like to work with you. Currently, we charge very little for licensing trainers and ask no fees at all for using our materials in your training. Our primary mission is simply spreading these ideas as quickly as broadly as we can.
Our materials and concepts provide a framework that can be applied to many different competitive arenas, from business to personal development, and to many specific roles, from product sales to sports coaching. At this point, we need trainers with experience in specific strategic areas to help us to flesh out our programs for our mutual benefit. The core philosophy of our training program is that we are all stronger working together and sharing our work than we are working independently.
Basic Trainer/Master Criteria
- We require experience in offered business training either independently or within an organization,
- We require the ability to sell training services; SOSI does not market your services itself.
- We require a willingness and capability of mastering our material for eventual certification.
The Discussion Process
- Step One: Submit an Application. Your application is reviewed by Gary Gagliardi, the Institute founder.
- Step Two: Gary will contact you via email to answer questions or arrange a phone conferences.
The Licensing Process (Required)
- Step One: Purchase at least a one-year Trainer/Master License. This will automatically create your SOSI Membership, on-line School access, and get your Gold Library mailed to you.
- Step Two: Download a copy of our Licensing Agreement and sign it.
- Step Three: Fax or email the signed agreement back to us and mail the original. Upon receiving your electronic version of the signed copy of the agreement, your membership will be upgraded to Trainer/Master.
- Step Four: Physically mail the original agreement to us. Upon its receipt, Gary will sign and mail a copy back to you.
Trainer Certification Process
- Step One: You complete the various sections of Strategy School course material.
- Step Two: Upon completion, your are awarded certification in the section of material.
- Step Three: You maintain your certification through training activity and completing additional courses as they are offered.
Advanced Trained Qualification for Latest Presentations, Exercises, and Tools
- Step One: Refer a training opportunity to Gary Gagliardi
- Step Two: Join Gary Gagliardi at that training event to work as an assistant
- Step Three: Sign a separate agreement licensing you to use the presentations, exercises, and tools demonstrated at this presentation.