If you are passionate about mastering and teaching the powerful methods of Sun Tzu's Golden Key Strategy, we can license our materials for your personal use. For more about the benefits of doing thiAll of the materials that we license (the basic description of materials here) was originally developed and used by Gary Gagliardi in his work training large organization. We charge a small annual licensing fee and then no fees at all for using our materials in your training. Our primary mission is simply spreading these ideas as quickly as broadly as we can.
Our materials and concepts provide a framework that can be applied to many different competitive arenas, from business to personal development, and to many specific roles, from product sales to sports coaching. At this point, we need trainers with experience in specific strategic areas to help us to flesh out our programs for our mutual benefit. The core philosophy of our training program is that we are all stronger working together and sharing our work than we are working independently.
If you want to work with Gary in developing your own material or books, you are required to first be licensed as a trainer, but though it is required, training licenser does not in any way obligate Gary in working with you on any project that does not interest him.
When we license you are a SOSI Trainer/Master, you get:
- Access to the Institute's PowerPoint training material for your use and inclusion in your own material (the basic description of materials here).
- The complete ebook Library of the Institute's Publications to serve as your private library for mastering the Sun Tzu's Play BookPlayBookamples for developing new material
- Access to our Strategy School On-Line Training for your personal training certification and for access to our slideshows, and sample presentation videos.
- License to appropriately use the official SOSI logos in promotional and course materials consistent with program policies
- Reseller discounts on all SOSI books, audios, and videos.
Access our material is just the first step, getting licensed also pays for your certification and allows the authorization of your courseware:
- Licensed Trainers are instructors who are licensed to use Institute Material as part of their training program.
- Certified Trainers are instructors who have successfully pass through the Institute's Strategy Professional Certification process.
- Authorized Trainers are instructors who have had their unique course material approved as teaching strategic principles recognized by Sun Tzu's PlayBook.
The Licensing Process (Required)
- Step One: Purchase at least a one-year Trainer/Master License. This will automatically create your SOSI Membership, on-line School access, and get access to all the ebook version of the Institutes books.
- Step Two: You will be sent a licensing agreement Licensing Agreement and sign it.
- Step Three: Fax or email the signed agreement back to us and mail the original. Upon receiving your electronic version of the signed copy of the agreement, your membership will be upgraded to Trainer/Master.
- Step Four: Physically mail the original agreement to us. Upon its receipt, Gary will sign and mail a copy back to you.
Trainer Certification Process
- Step One: You complete the various sections of Strategy School course material.
- Step Two: Upon completion, you are awarded certification in the section of material.
- Step Three: You maintain your certification through training activity and completing additional courses as they are offered.
The Trainer/Master program has been designed to promote awareness of Sun Tzu's strategy, create professional standard and credibility for those offering Sun Tzu's Rules training, and to assist in the ongoing strategic education and certification of SOSI's members in the various discipline of Sun Tzu's strategy.
NOTE: The basic training materials (slide shows, seminars, etc) were developed PRIOR to the completion of our Sun Tzu's PlayBook at the end of 2011 and the latest version of the Golden Key to Strategy book in 2016. The Sun Tzu's PlayBook was designed to create a more structured curriculum in Sun Tzu's methods but has not been adapted into actual presentations though licensed trainers can use all its material.