We offer two videos as on-line course material.
You can enroll in them in the Strategy School by clicking Video Lessons and selecting the course you want. They are described below.
- Amazing Secrets Lecture: about two hours of material covering the 13 chapters of Sun Tzu's Art of War.
- Keys to Strategy Lecture: about three hours of material covering the basic concepts of strategy as covered in Sun Tzu's Rules and other more recent works.
Each course is broken down into series of lessons. Each lesson is about ten to fifteen minutes of video. The lists below details the content of each lesson. A sample video is shown at the bottom.
Video Course I: Amazing Secrets of Sun Tzu
This video course provides an overview of Sun Tzu's competitive system and explains the basic underlying strategic concepts in each of the thirteen chapters of The Art of War.
Secrets of Positioning, the 4 Skills, and 5 Attacks
Secrets of Chapters 1 and 2
Secrets of Chapters 3 and 4
Secrets of Chapters 5 and 6
Secrets of Chapters 7 and 8
Secrets of Chapters 9 and 10
Secrets of Chapters 11 and 12
Secrets of Chapter 13 and Q&A
Video Course II: Sun Tzu's Key to Strategy Seminar
(Almost 3 Hours)
1. Overview of Sun Tzu and strategy
2. Sun Tzu's strategy
3. Positions and the five elements
5. The competitive environment
6. Command and methods
7. The Progress Cycle
8. The direction of progress
9. Completing the cycle
11. The Keys to Listening: Part One
12. The Keys to Listening: Part Two
13. The Keys to Aiming: Part One
14. The Keys to Aiming: Part Two
15. The Keys to Moving: Part One
16. The Keys to Moving: Part Two
17. The Keys to Claiming
18. Question and Answer - Close